|First Aid Level 3|
Occupational First Aid Level 3
Price: $775.00 (no tax)
8:00am - 4:00pm
Guarantee Training includes:
Pocket Mask, Reference Guide, Workbook.
Only 11 participants at a time.
Please wear a mask to class.
Candidates will be taught recognition, problem-solving and management in the following areas:
- Four stages of the Priority Action Approach;
- Obstructed airway clearing procedures;
- Oxygen administration;
- Use of a pocket mask;
- Use of a bag-valve mask;
- Shock and deadly bleeding management;
- One and two rescuer CPR with AED;
- Cervical hard collar application;
- Patient securing for transport;
- Principles of immobilization;
- First aid room techniques.
|Course #||Start Date (Monday)||End Date (Friday) |
|L3-22-002||Jan 31||Feb 11 |
|L3-22-013||Feb 21 ||Mar 4 |
|L3-22-003||Mar 7||Mar 18|
|L3-22-004||Apr 4||Apr 15 |
|L3-22-005||May 2 ||May 13|
|L3-22-006||Jun 6||Jun 17|
|L3-22-007||Jul 4||Jul 15|
|L3-22-008||Aug 8||Aug 19|
|L3-22-009||Sept 12 ||Sept 24|
|L3-22-010||Oct 3||Oct 14 |
|L3-22-011||Nov 7||Nov 18|
|L3-22-012||Dec 5 ||Dec 16|