Occupational First Aid Level 2
$630.00 SUMMER PRICE: $570.00 (no tax)
Time: 8:00am - 4:00pm
This is a five day course. Monday - Friday
Starting July 1, 2018 - there is no extra exam dates that need to be attended. Only in-class exams and evaluations.
Weekends are Saturday and Sundays for 3 weekends.
Guaranteed Training includes:
Pocket Mask Reference Book, Workbook and Exam Fee.
Candidates will be taught recognition, problem-solving and management in the following areas:
- Four stages of the Priority Action Approach;
- Obstructed airway clearing procedures;
- Oxygen administration;
- Use of a pocket mask;
- Use of a bag-valve mask;
- Shock and deadly bleeding management;
- One rescuer CPR with AED;
- Principles of immobilization;
- First aid room techniques.