Since 1984, the Care Institute has helped companies ensure that their employees go home safely each night by offering the most complete range of first aid, safety and emergency preparedness training and consulting service available in the province.
The Care Institute has two locations to serve the training needs of their clients:
- Vancouver (corner of 18th Ave & Commercial Dr), and:
- Surrey (104th Ave and King George). (First Aid Only)
Free Parking is available at both sites.
The Care Institute is a recognized training agency with the following organizations:
- ASTTBC (Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of BC)
- BC Construction Safety Alliance
- BCIT (Health and Safety Division)